Downloadable Documents Are In Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
Click Logo Below To Download The Free Reader Software.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (but not limited to):
- Fill, pack and ship orders/Assemble kits in an accurate and timely manner
- Assist staff with various projects (collating inserts, stuffing envelopes, labeling counting, etc.)
- Weekly/monthly client inventory control
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly verbal and written status reports to the Production Manager
- Maintain and operate USPS postage meter, FedEx/UPS computer shipping manifests
- Maintain files relating to UPS/USPS/FedEx, along with other carriers, suppliers and clients
- Answer phone lines in a professional manner. Assist clients with pick ups and drop offs
- Maintain and coordinate various daily/monthly logs and status reports relating to employee time, pickups, receiving, visitors, fax, copier, etc.
- Assist with development of standard policies, procedures and methods for client processing
- Basic cleaning, tidying duties (breaking down boxes, removing trash, sweeping, dusting, etc.)
- Various errands (bank deposits, post office run, etc.)
- Perform basic clerical jobs using standard office equipment (word processing, photocopying, faxing, data entry, etc.)
- Warehouse backup: check in packages, stuff and destuff containers.
- Accounting/Administrative backup: data entry, billing and invoice reconciliation, updating and keeping current contact management system current, light bookkeeping "Quickbooks".
- Strong computer skills with understanding of basic software systems/UPS/FEDEX desirable
- Accurate data entry skills
- Legible handwriting
- Strong reading comprehension skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to handle large volume of paperwork/recording
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, climb ladders
- Forklift experience and certification desirable
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of related business / administrative / office clerical / shipping / receiving / warehouse experience
HOW TO APPLY: Please send a resume
and cover letter to Jobs@UCanTrade.com referencing
the position title in the subject line. Or, apply by mail to International Market
Access, Inc., PO Box 5007, Ferndale, WA, 98248-5007, with “Attention to” the
job for which you are applying.