MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (but not limited to):
- Receiving/Shipping of LTL freight, UPS, FedEx, USPS, and Container load shipments
- Order Fulfillment and Inventory Support
- Use forklift/stock picker to pull down pallets and cartons for stocking of pick shelves
- Assist with order picking/packing/shipping (when needed)
- Strong computer skills a must
- Strong aptitude for numbers
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Organizational ability
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Quick to learn
- Detail oriented
- Ability to be flexible when it comes to handling complicated tasks and people.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. on a continual basis.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years in a warehouse setting with a focus on shipping/receiving/pick and pack.
- Forklift trained/certified preferred
HOW TO APPLY: Please send a resume
and cover letter to Jobs@UCanTrade.com referencing
the position title in the subject line. Or, apply by mail to International Market
Access, Inc., PO Box 5007, Ferndale, WA, 98248-5007, with “Attention to” the
job for which you are applying.