Specialists In Supporting Your Cross-Border Sales And Distribution
Our Offices And Warehouse Are Conveniently
Located In The Pacific Corridor -
Vancouver / Blaine / Ferndale / Bellingham / Seattle.
Cross-Border Services For Exporters And Non-Resident Importers
- USA Business Identity
- Mail and Shipping
- Freight Management Services
- Tradeshow Material Management
- Freight/Parcel Cross-Dock (7 Docks)
- Order Fulfillment / Pick and Pack
- Warehousing and Storage
- Technical Repair / Return Services
- Foreign-Trade Zone Services
- Online Inventory Management
For More Details]
About International Market Access, Inc.
International Market Access, Inc. (IMA) exists to help Canadian
companies market and distribute profitably in the United States. Our objective is to help you overcome the "border barrier" by
providing a low-cost, fully equipped, fully staffed extension of your Canadian office in the nearby United States. We can help
you establish a foothold, then work with you as you "roll out" your product or service.
From its 20,000 sq. ft.
facility in Ferndale, Washington, International Market Access, Inc. provides
more than 100 Canadian exporters and importers with USA Marketing Support Services,
including USA business identity, warehousing, distribution, order fulfillment
(pick and pack), tradeshow logistics support, return/repair, and Foreign-Trade
Zone consulting services.
Benefits of Using IMA Services to Enter the USA Market
- Reduce Operating Costs: Our shared resources can save you as much as 80% of the cost of setting up an independent office.
- Increase Marketing Productivity : By
delegating the "back-end" of their business to IMA, our clients increase their
USA marketing productivity by up to 20% or more.
- Improve Prospect Response: A U.S. office
will increase sales response, enhance your credibility, and generate confidence.
- Increase Sales: By responding to orders and inquiries from your U.S. office you can reduce response time, significantly increasing your selling effectiveness.
- Save Time: We know who you have to talk to, what you have to do, what steps you must take to do business in the U.S. We can save you many hours of legwork.
- Fast, Easy Startup: With IMA, you literally have an instant office and staff in the U.S., so you can begin operations immediately.
- Maintain Control: Our offices are 15 minutes from the border, allowing you to stay in close contact and maintain tight control over U.S. operations.
- Minimize Taxes: U.S. federal and state taxes may be avoided or reduced by contracting with IMA instead of establishing an independent office.
- Reduce Effect of Exchange Rates: Lower cost U.S. services can be paid with dollars generated by U.S. sales, thus eliminating the exchange rate penalty.
- Learn From Others Dealing with Same Problems: IMA
has established a community of Canadian entrepreneurs, allowing you to benefit
from the experience of others.