UCanTrade, Inc. (UCT) is a warehousing, fulfillment and logistics company that facilitates cross-border trade between the United States and Canada. We have several warehouses across the Ferndale area and are looking for motivated, enthusiastic individuals to come to join our warehouse team!
Cross-border supply chain support and management offers a work environment which is exciting and diverse but demands exceptional customer service and communications skills. In this role, you’ll be selecting, packing and shipping customer orders.
If you meet the below requirements and are interested in learning more, please click “Apply Now” below.
Location: Ferndale, WA
Responsibilities and Duties
- Picking, Packing, Shipping, and Receiving.
- Customer service, and related office administration.
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- High school diploma or equivalent diploma.
- Pick and Pack orders accurately and proficiently.
- Must be able to pay attention to detail.
- Candidates must be 18 years or older.
- Candidates may be required to lift up to 40 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must have the physical ability to stand for extended periods.
- Walk, bend, stoop, and kneel frequently.
- Positions: Full-Time, Part-Time, Flexible
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
UCanTrade, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age